Marketing Manager Sought by Established and Growing Restaurant Group!
The Marketing Manager will supervise the overall marketing strategy for our client and their entities, engaging with members of store management, company administration, and graphic designers to develop and execute brand strategies for each concept.
- Develop, co-ordinate and implement restaurant marketing plans which support their brand identities.
- Maintain and update marketing calendars to be shared with local level leaders, marketing and graphic design teams, and company officials.
- Manage social media presence of all brands within Restaurant Group.
- Monitor and evaluate online reviews, communicate results monthly.
- Send email blasts and supervise the collection of guest email addresses.
- Place print ads – Dining Guides, City Guides, Beer Guides, Monthly magazines, etc.
- Communicate and coordinate marketing plans with various corporate partners as they relate to all brands under company umbrella.
- Work with PR companies when necessary.
- Co-ordinate website construction and updates with marketing and graphic design teams.
- Work with local Visitor/Convention organizations.
- Update google maps and other online information.
- Support new restaurant openings by coordinating opening marketing / PR plans.
EOE--Equal Opportunity Employer